- Calcium Chloride-Dry-Wholesale
Wholesale Accounts Only-Two Size Options:
-10 2 oz. Dry Calcium Chloride Packets & 10 4 oz. Fill Bottles. $45.00
-10 8 oz. Dry Calcium Chloride Packets & 10 4 oz. Fill Bottles. $85.00
If you make a lot of cheese and use a lot of Cal.Chl. mixing the granules into water is easy and very cost effective. 4 oz(118ml). plastic bottle included. Add 1/4 of the 2 oz.(14g) dry form into the 4oz. plastic bottle. Calcium Chloride will help milk coagulate better, especially when using milk which may be low in milk solids and/or over heated. Or if using goat's milk or store bought milk which is pasturized. Use liquid calcium chloride ¼ tsp. (1.2ml) per 2 gal.(7.5l) of milk. Add calcium chloride when adding rennet.
The following concentration is mixing the granules into water: 1/4 teaspoon (1.2ml) in 5 oz. (148ml) provides 32.5 ppm calcium and 57.75 ppm chloride as CL.
- 1/2 oz (14.2 g) makes 4 oz (113.2 ml) of liquid Calcium Chloride.
- 1 oz (28.3 g) makes 8 oz (226.4 ml) of liquid Calcium Chloride.
- 2 oz (56.7g) makes 16 oz.(452.8 ml) of liquid Calcium Chloride.
- 8 oz (226.4 g) makes 64 oz (1.8 l) of liquid Calcium Chloride.
Shipping included within the USA states. Email for international Postage Costs.