- (LL) Lactoccocus lactis subsp. Lactis
- (LC) Lactoccocus lactis subsp. Cremoris
- (ST) Streptococcus thermophilus
- (LB) Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus
- (LH) Lactobacillus helveticus
Specially-formulated freeze-dried culture blend for the manufacture of Feta cheese. Medium fast to fast acidifying culture with no gas production (citrate fermentation). Due to the addition of L. bulgaricus and L. helveticus, it results in a higher proteolytic activity which improves taste and produces a creamy texture. Works well with all milk types. Use Lipase powder along with this culture to make Feta. Use 1/8 tsp. per 1 gallon(3.7liters), 1/4 tsp. per 2-5 gallons(7.5-18.9 liters) 1/2 tsp. per 5-10 gallons(18.9-38 liters)
Shipping included within the 50 United States. International shipping available.