"Blessed are the cheesemakers"
~ Monty Python
From Wisconsin - America's Dairyland
Everything for the serious home & artisan cheesemaker.
- Shipping and Customer Care
Shipping and Customer Care
Shipping included within the continental USA.
|Sadie takes great care in processing your
order fast and accurately, shipping it same day as ordered.
Shipping Confirmation, Insurance, Lost or Stolen Shipments
- Orders weighing over 13 oz. (.368kg) are sent USPS Priority Post, UPS, or FedEx. A shipping confirmation will be automatically emailed to you from the shipping carrier. Orders weighing less than 13 oz. may be sent USPS First Class Post with no shipping confirmation. Orders sent UPS or FEDEX automatically include $100 insurance of product value. Orders lost in the mail, refused at the destination or not delivered by the postal service can be replaced at an additional cost upon customer's request. Shipping insurance can be purchased at a very nominal cost. Please contact us or leave a note at checkout to add insurance.
Attention Customers with P.O. Boxes (must be sent via USPS)
- Most shipments are sent using the United Stated Postal Service for Priority (includes delivery confirmation) (orders over 13 oz.) or First Class Mail (does not include delivery confirmation) (orders under 13 oz.). If you prefer to have your order sent to a PO BOX, please indicate this when you check out in the space for notes or comments. Please indicate exactly where you want your order sent to. This information will insure faster delivery time and safe delivery of your order to you.
- Incorrect shipping addresses and/or postal codes: Please be careful to list your correct shipping address and/or postal code at check-out. If an incorrect address and/or postal code is given at time of order and shipment is either lost in the mail or not received, a replacement order will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping within the U.S. included in all product prices. Shipped same day; either First Class (if weight is 13 oz. or under) or Priority Mail, DHL or UPS (if weight is 15 oz. or over) as ordered (Mon.-Fri.). DHL or UPS may be used for orders weighing over 8 lbs. Overnight and Express Shipping available. Email steve(at)thecheesemaker.com or call me. 414-745-5483. If you have special shipping instructions, please list them when you check out in the Special Instructions space.
For USPS Priority Mail, Express USPS, DHL, UPS you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number and/or delivery confirmation number.
- International Customers: We only charge the shipping cost difference between shipping within the USA and outside the USA. Since shipping costs are included in the price of my products if shipped within the USA, there may be additional shipping costs to ship outside the USA. You can also e-mail me at steve(at)thecheesemaker.com for exact shipping costs before or after placing order.
- All products are shipped the same day as ordered (Mon-Sat) and are shipped to your street address or post office box via First Class Priority United States Postal Service. International customs or postal services may delay the delivery. We are not responsible for lost or stolen orders during shipment.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc: Depending on weight of shipping box, additional mailing/shipping costs may be necessary.
- Other countries: Please e-mail me for exact shipping costs before or after placing order.
- We SHIP VIA UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS) TO ALL COUNTRIES. I CAN ALSO SHIP VIA OTHER CARRIERS OF YOUR CHOICE.
Bio-degradable peanuts are used for packaging materials. They're made of corn starch, but please refrain from eating them.
Customer Service Information & Support
I pride myself on offering only THE BEST and PERSONAL customer service. Being a long time homebrewer and winemaker, I know that cheese making is a hands-on craft, one which needs attention to get excellent results. I do MY BEST to help you become an accomplished home or artisan cheesemaker.
You can telephone me your order by calling 414-745-5483.- Steve Shapson
Technical support is included with any purchase.
- Checks, and money orders/cashier checks accepted and orders will be shipped upon clearing of check, or sooner. Be sure to list your email address and/or telephone number should we need to contact you about your order. Since shipping is already included in all product pricing, no need to include any additional shipping monies. Payments should be send to TheCheeseMaker.Com, 11611. N. Grace Ct., Mequon, WI USA 53092
- It is convenient and safe to use your credit card or Paypal to complete your order.
- Credit card payment for orders: we do not see or store your credit card information. When an order is processed, your credit card information is handled by the gateway and processor, not by a human.
- Other than inoculants or rennet or any item which has been refrigerated, please email steve(at)thecheesemaker.com or call prior to returning any item. A full refund will be issued within 10 day days for any item(s) returned undamaged or unused. There may be a return fee based on actual shipping/postage costs for returns, replacements or exchanges. Returns are accepted upon authorization. Refund will be credited on your credit card of Paypal account. Ingredients are non-returnable. Damaged products/ingredients will be replaced.
- Your personal information, such as your name, email address will never be given away, transferred or sold to any other person, party, organization or business. Your personal information is only held on my database for the purpose of sending you future information updates and/or product updates or offers. Like you, we also hate junk and spam emails, thus we regard your privacy concerns with great care.