The Deluxe Brie Cheesemaking Kit includes everything in the Standard Kit plus additional cultures* to make over 350 Brie cheeses, plus my Printed Hard Copy Guide to Making Camembert, Baby-Brie and Blue Cheese - Full color with detailed photos/40 pages. The dry cultures will last in your freezer/refrigerator indefinately.
When you order The Deluxe Brie CheeseMaker kit, you can also download the Digital eBook Guide upon purchase and start reading within minutes. You will also receive free lifetime updates to the eBook.
The eBook guide is available in Adobe Acrobat .PDF file format.
The Deluxe Brie CheeseMaker Kit Includes:
(1) Plastic aging container - 16 3/8in.(41cm)length x 11 1/2in.(29.2cm)width x 5 7/8in.(14.9cm)height.
Easily fits on the shelf of most refrigerators.
(1) Taylor Instant Read Large 1.75 Dial Thermometer. (0-220f) $9.97
(1) Three-piece measuring spoons. $10.97
(1) Medium draining bag. $9.97
(1) Plastic Draining mat. $2.49
(2) Bamboo Draining mats. $9.97
(1) Draining Platform. $9.97
(1) Small Spray Bottle. For spraying* dissolved PC and GC molds onto the cheese. $6.97
*optional. Most people use the DVI method. Direct Vat Inoculation.
(1) Calcium Chloride. Helps milk coagulate (form a curd). $8.97
(1) Polypro Food Grade Brie moulds (Traditional).
(1) Polypro Food Grade Brie moulds (Smaller)
(1) The Best cheese knife. Perfect to cutting soft cheese like Camembert/Brie easily.
(4) Prepackaged Packets: dry culture/rennet packets to make eight Baby-Brie or eight Blue cheeses. $9.97
*In addition to the Prepackaged Packets, also included are bulk packages of dry cultures and rennet to make over 350 Camembert/Baby-Brie cheeses.
If you prefer non-animal based rennet, please make note in the space available at the checkout page.
These cultures are in sealed foil packets listed on the cultures page. nearly a $90 value
(Mesophilic Starter MM Series 125 dose or Chr Hansen CHN-22, Dry Calf Rennet (or vegetarian), Penicillium Candidum 10 dose, Geotrichum Candidum 10 dose)
(16 sheets) Double layer microperforated white mold type papers for wrapping and aging. $4.96
When you purchase my eBook guide, you'll get automatic updates and any new information about making these cheeses.
Shipping included within the Continental USA.