Everything for the serious home &
From Wisconsin - America's Dairyland
"Blessed are the cheesemakers" ~ Monty Python
Printed hard copy** of my Guide to Making Camembert, Brie and Blue Cheese - Full color with detailed photos/40 pages. This guide is short and sweet, giving you the information you need to make Camembert and Blue cheese.
When you order The CheeseMaker guide, you can also download or receive the eBook version upon purchase and start reading within minutes! You will also receive free lifetime updates to the eBook.
Here Are Some of the Things You’ll Learn From My Guide:
- How to use simple household items to make delicious Camembert, Brie and Blue cheeses like English Blue Stilton.
- Step by step, easy to understand 40 page guide with photos of the process.
- The history of France's popular export: Camembert and Brie cheeses.
- A glossary of easy-to-understand cheesemaking terminology.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation and maintaining your Cheese Cave (refrigerator).
- Equipment list - most equipment can be already found in your kitchen!
I’m extremely confident that you’ll master the cheese making process with my easy and comprehensive guide. So confident that if you use my system for 60 days and don’t produce great Camembert, Brie and Blue, I’ll refund the entire price-no questions asked!
**photo above is a representation for illustration purposes only.
Our one time use starter packets to make Camembert/Brie and Blue cheeses are available with or without our eBook and/or Hard Copy eBook. Click here to see the options.
Shipping included within the Continental USA.