About This Product
EASY TO USE PACKETS FOR CAMEMBERT / BRIE CHEESES! 10 SETS OF Culture/Mold + Rennet
Makes 20 Camembert Cheeses!
Great for home use and GREAT FOR CLASSES!
Brie and Camembert cheeses are very similar, soft-ripened, creamy cheeses you develop from cow’s milk. Similar in flavor and texture, these cheeses are earthy, nutty and grassy. While Camembert has a more intense, earthy flavor, brie tends to be on the milder, buttery side. Whether you eat your cheese with crackers or serve plain on a tray for your guests, brie and Camembert are well-loved, choice cheeses that your platter would be empty if you did not have it. Due to the closeness of these two cheeses, we have a Camembert or brie cheese making culture mold and rennet.
In this kit, we include 10 packets of ready to use culture/mold and 10 packets of ready to use rennet; each packet set will make 2 Camembert cheeses.
- Ready to use pre-measured packets for batches made with one gallon of milk
- One packet of culture and one packet of rennet will make two cheeses with one gallon of milk
- Packet # 1 Mesophilic Starter Culture, Geotrichum Candidum and Penicillium Candium
- Packet #2 contains: Organic dry calf rennet powder
- Each Packet makes 2 cheeses from 1 gallon of milk
- Makes perfect Camembert cheeses (or Brie)
Shipping included within the USA & Puerto Rico. International shipping available.