We've replaced our former Hanna pH meter with this model which has great features at a lower cost then the previous model. The GroLine HI98118 pH/temperature tester is excellent for using with milk and cheese and can also be used to test your soil. It has the guts of higher end meters but without the high cost of $400 models.
- pH meter
- 3 Quick Cal Packets
- 1 Cleaning Solution Packet
- Sturdy Case
The GroLine HI98118 pH/temperature tester is our latest pocket meter for measuring the pH of a hydroponic nutrient solution. This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand. The HI98118 has a very large easy to read LCD display that shows both pH and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one or two point calibration.
- Two-Button Operation
- Quick Calibration Mode using Hanna Quick Cal pH/EC Calibration Solution
- Extractable Cloth Junction to Extend pH Electrode Life
- Built in temperature sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensated measurements.
- Renewable junction to clear any clogging that causes readings to drift and be erratic .
- Stability indicator that disappears once a stable reading is obtained .
- Automatic calibration to one or two points at a push of a button.
- Uses Hanna's Quick Cal pH/EC standard with a pH value of 6.86. The standard can also be used to calibrate conductivity meters to 5,000 μS/cm .
- Battery % level remaining displayed at start up.
- Low battery indicator that is displayed when less than 10% battery life is remaining.
Shipping Included within the USA. International Shipping Available.