About This Product
Digital eBook Version
The eBook guide is available in Adobe Acrobat .PDF file format. You will need the free Acrobat Reader program in order to view the guide.
When you order The CheeseMaker's eBook Guide, you can download it soon after purchase and start reading within minutes.
Shipped via Email in PDF format.
THE CHEESEMAKER Guide to Making Camembert, Brie and Blue Cheese - Full color with detailed photos/40 pages. Author Steve Shapson.
This guide is short and sweet, giving you the information you need to make Camembert and Blue cheese.
Here Are Some of the Things You’ll Learn From this Book:
- How to use simple household items to make delicious Camembert, Brie and Blue cheeses like English Blue Stilton.
- Step by step, easy to understand 40 page guide with photos of the process.
- The history of France's popular export: Camembert and Brie cheeses.
- A glossary of easy-to-understand cheesemaking terminology.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation and maintaining your Cheese Cave (refrigerator).
- Equipment list - most equipment can be already found in your kitchen!
This easy and comprehensive guide will have you making delicious Camembert and Blue Cheeses in no time!
Our one time use starter packets to make Camembert/Brie and Blue cheeses are available with or without our eBook and/or Hard Copy eBook. Click here to see the options.
Shipped via Email.