About This Product
Yo-Mix Vegetal 7 Non-Dairy Yogurt Culture . Large Bulk 375 DCU bottle (102g)
This item takes about a week to get into stock (special order item)
Dairy-free Vegan yogurt culture: Vegetal is a blend of dairy-free freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free Vegan yogurt.
This culture results in a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and medium body. Vegetal is ideally suited for dairy milk as well as soy or rice milk which are Vegan friendly. You use this type of culture the same way you use a lactic dairy culture.
1. Heat the non-dairy milk to 185f for 5-10 minutes,
2. Cool it down to inoculation temperature (105-115f),
3. Inoculate with this culture, stirring for a minute,
4. Set aside in insulated container or yogurt maker until yogurt is fermented (usually up to 12 hours),
5. Drain for a thicker yogurt, you'll love our Small / Nut Bag Size or Large Lighter Duty Straining bags! Easy to use and clean!
(Small / Nut Bag size is great for 1/2 - 1 gallon batches, and Large Lighter Duty Straining bag is great for up to 5 gallon batches!)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Rice maltodextrin
GMO Status: non-GMO
Vegan Spec Sheet: No Dairy, No animal products or by-products