About This Product
Mesophile Aroma B starter culture - very popular for Butter, Cream Cheese, Sour cream and other soft / fresh cheeses.
For making goats milk cheese, Havarti, Baby Swiss, Gouda, Edam, Blue, Goats Milk Cheese, buttermilk/sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese,
Crème Fraiche, cultured butter and other fresh cheeses. Produces some tang, body, creamy and buttery notes.
1/8 tsp. per 1-2 gallons,
1/4 tsp. per 3-5 gallons;
1/2 tsp. per 5-10 gallons.
Add directly to the milk when specified in recipe. Mix thoroughly to evenly distribute the culture. Wen finished, store in the freezer.
Sizes and Commercial Usage:
- 1D (10 gram) for up to 26 gallons milk (100 liters)
- 10D (100 gram) sizes for up to 260 gallons milk (1000l liters)
- (LL) Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- (LLC) Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
- (LLD) Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis
- (LMC) Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris
Wholesale products not applicable for additional discounts.
Shipping included within the USA states. Email for international Postage Costs.