About This Product
Brie and Camembert cheeses are very similar, soft-ripened, creamy cheeses you develop from cow’s milk. Similar in flavor and texture, these cheeses are earthy, nutty and grassy. While Camembert has a more intense, earthy flavor, brie tends to be on the milder, buttery side. Whether you eat your cheese with crackers or serve plain on a tray for your guests, brie and Camembert are well-loved, choice cheeses that your platter would be empty if you did not have it. Due to the closeness of these two cheeses, we have a Camembert or brie cheese making culture mold and rennet.
In this kit, we include four packets which are TWO packets of ready to use cultures and TWO packets of ready to use rennet; enough to make FOUR Camembert Cheeses.
- Ready to use pre-measured packets for batches made with one gallon of milk
- One packet of culture and one packet of rennet will make two cheeses with one gallon of milk
- Includes 2 packets of cultures/mold and 2 packets of Rennet
- Packet # 1 Starter Culture
- Packet #2 contains: Organic dry calf rennet powder
- Each kit makes about four cheeses
- Makes perfect homemade brie or Camembert cheeses
Packet #1 Contains:Mesophilic MM100 series or MA11 series, Penicillum Candidum , Geotrichum Candidum,
Packet #2 Contains: Organic Dry Calf rennet powder.
Shipping included within the USA & Puerto Rico. International shipping available.