About This Product
Brie and Camembert cheeses are very similar, soft-ripened, creamy cheeses you develop from cow’s milk. Similar in flavor and texture, these cheeses are earthy, nutty and grassy. While Camembert has a more intense, earthy flavor, brie tends to be on the milder, buttery side. Whether you eat your cheese with crackers or serve plain on a tray for your guests, brie and Camembert are well-loved, choice cheeses that your platter would be empty if you did not have it. Due to the closeness of these two cheeses, we have a Camembert or brie cheese making culture mold and rennet.
In this kit, we include four packets which are TWO sets of cultures TWO sets of rennet; enough to make FOUR Camembert Cheeses.
- Ready to use pre-measured packets for batches made with one gallon of milk
- One packet of culture and one packet of rennet will make two cheeses with one gallon of milk
- Includes 2 packets of cultures/mold and 2 packets of Rennet
- Packet # 1 Starter Culture
- Packet #2 contains: Organic dry calf rennet powder
- Each kit makes about four cheeses
- Makes perfect homemade brie or Camembert cheeses
Packet #1 Contains:Mesophilic MM100 series or MA11 series, Penicillum Candidum , Geotrichum Candidum,
Packet #2 Contains: Organic Dry Calf rennet powder.
Shipping included within the USA & Puerto Rico. International shipping available.