Fresh Feta Cheese Kit, using your own goat or cow milk. You will be amazed how easy making fresh Feta Cheese is. And, it lasts nearly a year in the refrigerator. Cultures can be kept in the refrigerator where they will last many months. Also included is 2 yards of cheesecloth to make Ricotta from the whey after making your Feta Cheese.
Everything needed to make over 100 pounds of quality Feta Cheese.
The kit contains the following:
- Mesophilic Starter Culture MM100-101 125dose
or Chr Hansen CHN-22
- Ten Vegetable Rennet Tablets**
- Mild Lipase Powder 2oz.(56.6g)
- Dry Calcium Chloride 2 oz.
- Plastic Bottle 4 oz. (included with Dry C.C.)
- Citric Acid 2 oz.
- 2 square yards Reusable Cheesecloth Grade 90 (for draining whey)
- Medium Curd Draining Bag
- Small Measuring Spoons
- One Food Grade Cheese Mould
- Large Pocket Dial Thermometer
- Feta cheese recipe
- Ricotta cheese recipe
- Chèvre recipe
- Mozzarella recipe
**(these tablets are Kosher, but not certified. Leave a note at checkout if you wish us to substitute 1 oz. of Kosher Certfied Liquid Rennet).
Shipping included within the Continental USA. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, International shipping available.