About This Product
Fresh Feta Cheese Kit, using your own goat or cow milk. You will be amazed how easy making fresh Feta Cheese is. And, it lasts nearly a year in the refrigerator. Cultures can be kept in the refrigerator where they will last many months. Also included is 2 yards of cheesecloth to make Ricotta from the whey after making your Feta Cheese.
Everything needed to make over 100 pounds of quality Feta Cheese. Plus make Mozzarella using either citric acid or lactic starter culture. Or make Chevre (Fromage Blanc).
The kit contains the following:
- Mesophilic Starter Culture MM100-101 size 125 dcu(large)
or Chr Hansen CHN-22
- Ten Vegetable Rennet Tablets**
- Mild Lipase Powder 2oz.(56.6g)
- Dry Calcium Chloride 2 oz.
- Plastic Bottle 4 oz. (included with Dry C.C.)
- Citric Acid 8 oz.
- Small Straining Bag
- 2 square yards Reusable Cheesecloth Grade 90 (for draining whey)
- Five Piece Measuring Spoons
- Square Feta Hoop (mould)
- Large Pocket Dial Thermometer
- Feta cheese recipe
- Ricotta cheese recipe
- Chèvre recipe
- Mozzarella recipe
**(these tablets are Kosher, but not certified. Leave a note at checkout if you wish us to substitute 1 oz. of Kosher Certfied Liquid Rennet).
Shipping included within the Continental USA. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, International shipping available.