About This Product
SEPARATE CURDS AND WHEY THE EASY WAY!
If you're tired of the mess and the slow process of ladling out whey from your kettle, vat or warmer when making your own cheese, our new Whey Pump & Strainer is a dream come true. It took us only 45 seconds to pump out a gallon(3.78liters) of whey. The Whey Pump is very gentle on your curds and pumping out even that last little amount of whey was easy. The Whey Strainer sits on the bottom of your kettle keeping curds from entering the Whey Pump. After the whey is pumped out, and the Long Mould Strainer is lifted out, you can still pump out any remaining whey easily without clogging the Whey Pump. Sanitize the Whey Pump by running through some Star San Sanitizer through it prior to use, then pump some warm water through it for easy cleaning. We include two AA batteries which will last for many batches(depending on your batch size). The Long Mould Strainer can be used as a form to shape Chèvre logs.
Note: The video and photo shows the formerly available Stainless Steel Whey Strainer which we've discontinued and replaced with the much more efficient Long Mould Strainer.
Whey Pump $29.97
- High Power & quiet: 10 Quarts(9.4l)/Minute, DC 3V (2 AA batteries included).
- Food grade plastics: P.P, P.E, Acetal.
- Total Length: 21 in.(53.3cm); Discharge tube Length: 24 in.(60.9cm) ; Suction tube Length : 15.5 in.(39.3cm)
- Battery included
Long Mould Strainer $14.97
- Easier to use when space is limited in your kettle or vat.
- 9.5 in.24cm) diameter x 8 in.(20.3cm) height.
- Slip the siphon tube from the pump into the strainer and it will draw out they whey through the strainer
Shipping included within the USA. International shipping available.