Kefir Chai Latte
When the leaves fall and the weather gets colder, all you can think about is drinking a nice warm char latte. Why not add a little homemade twist and incorporate your homemade kefir? Find your new favorite beverage below!
- 8 oz Homemade Kefir
- 2 Chai Tea Bags
- 2 tsp Ginger, freshly ground
- 1/2 c Boiling Water
- 1 Tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pour boiling water into the mug to just cover both tea bags.
- Allow the tea bags sit and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the Kefir into your drinking glass.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, and agave nectar. Stir.
- After the tea is done steeping, take out the tea bags and pour the contents of the mug into your kefir mixture.
- Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top for taste (optional). Enjoy!