About This Product
Yo-Mix Vegetal 7 Non-Dairy Yogurt Culture with recipe. 50 Gallon Size
Dairy-free Vegan yogurt culture: Vegetal is a blend of dairy-free freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free Vegan yogurt.
This culture results in a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and medium body. Vegetal is ideally suited for dairy milk as well as soy or rice milk which are Vegan friendly. You use this type of culture the same way you use a lactic dairy culture.
1. Heat the non-dairy milk to 185f for 5-10 minutes,
2. Cool it down to inoculation temperature (105-115f),
3. Inoculate with this culture, stirring for a minute,
4. Set aside in insulated container or yogurt maker until yogurt is fermented (usually up to 12 hours),
5. Drain for a thicker yogurt, you'll love our Small / Nut Bag Size or Large Lighter Duty Straining bags! Easy to use and clean!
(Small / Nut Bag size is great for 1/2 - 1 gallon batches, and Large Lighter Duty Straining bag is great for up to 5 gallon batches!)
Available in either a 50 Gallon Bottle (use up to 50 Gallons of Non-Dairy Milk) or you can special order a LARGE 375 dcu (102g) bottle use for 500 gallons of non-dairy milk.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Rice maltodextrin
GMO Status: non-GMO
Vegan Spec Sheet: No Dairy, No animal products or by-products
Make Yogurt Easily with our DELUXE YOGOTHERM YOGURT MAKING KIT ; You can also use your Insta-Pot to make yogurt!
- Our Small/Nut Bag size draining bag will accommodate up to 1/2 -1 gallon batches while our Larger Light Duty bag will accommodate up to 7 gallons.
- Order small volume measuring spoons as an option; 5 spoons from 1/32nd teaspoon - 1/4 teaspoon