- Use cow, goat or sheep milk.
- Warm milk to 24c 75f
- Add Mesophile Aroma B or Flora Danica starter culture.
- Then add the rennet.
- Wait until milk forms a curd at approximately (24c) 75f.
- This will take 12-14 hours until you see clear whey on top of the curd. Pour curd mass into one draining bag and let sit for 8-12 hours at room temperature.
- After this period, remove cream cheese from the bag and salt and herb to taste. It will last up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
--Steve Shapson, The CheeseMaker